You've earned the right to a little something special.
Whether you're working toward retirement or just looking for another earning opportunity, this dividend-bearing checking account gives PFCU senior members more for their money.
All PFCU members 50 years of age or older who meet our account verification requirements.
- Dividends are compounded daily and calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $500.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- FREE retirement and long-range planning consultation (no charge) with PFCU Services, LLC
- Convenient Locations & Surcharge-Free ATM Network.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, ATM, eDeposit, or at any PFCU branch.
- Members receive FREE monthly statements to ease account balancing. FREE Electronic Statements are also available on Teller Net.
- FREE copies of canceled checks are available on Teller Net.
- The first box of checks is included.
|Min. Opening Deposit |
& Maintenance Fees
- $0 Minimum Opening Deposit Required
- $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance of the account is $500 or greater for each day of the month.
Costs and Charges
| Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges. |
| Terms || |
Dividend rate increases if the minimum daily balance reaches $5,000 and again at $10,000.
|Dividend Rates ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Open an account