Take Control Of Your Finances And Get The Cash You Need With A Personal Loan.
Whether you need a small personal loan, or you’re working to improve bad credit, PFCU offers low rates and fast approval. A PFCU personal loan allows you to borrow the money you need to pay off debt or finance a necessity with only your signature as collateral.
We're celebrating the addition of our new Torresdale branch with a Personal Loan sale! Get rates as low as 7.50% APR** on loans up to $10,000! Hurry, this offer is only available from April 1-30, 2017!
The amount you can borrow depends on your income, current unsecured debt, and other underwriting criteria, while the interest rate depends on your credit rating.**
You can pay off your personal loan using convenient payroll deduction or automatic monthly transfers from your Savings or Checking Account.
** Please note that the offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
PFCU Personal Loan Snapshot
PFCU members age 16+
* Members under 18 require a co-applicant
As low as 11.40% APR* (based on credit)
$500 - $25,000
- No required collateral
- Convenient payroll deduction or automatic monthly transfers available
- Pay off anytime – no prepayment penalty
- Able to be refinanced at any time
- Affordable monthly payments
Up to 60 months
Benefits of a Personal Loan
There are many benefits to choosing a Personal Loan with PFCU, including:
- Can be used for many purposes, including home improvement, debt consolidation, or financing a necessity
- Refinance at any time
- Competitive fixed rates based on credit history
- Requires no additional collateral
- Loan amounts to fit your needs
- Affordable monthly payments with various payment options
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate reflects all possible discounts. This is the credit union’s best rate. The available terms are subject to change without notice. For each $1,000 borrowed at 11.40% APR over a term of 60 months pay approximately $21.95 a month. Rate and approved loan amount may vary depending on each borrower’s credit history/eligibility, underwriting criteria and market conditions. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval. Maximum loan amount is $25,000. Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate reflects all possible discounts. This is the credit union’s best rate. The available terms are subject to change without notice. Offer excludes all loans already financed at PFCU. For each $1,000 borrowed at 7.50% APR over a term of 60 months, pay approximately $20.04 a month. Rates and approved loan amount may vary depending on each borrower’s credit history/eligibility, underwriting criteria and market conditions. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval. Maximum loan amount is $10,000. Offer valid April 1-30, 2017.