At PFCU, we've never been in the business of complicating things. We're here to help you save time and money, simply and easily. And homebuying is no exception. We'll walk you through every step with a range of real estate tools.*
Our partnership with CU Realty provides you with the information you need to make the best decision when buying or selling your home. You can quickly and easily access all the tips, tools and listings you need to buy and/or sell a home, and save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars along the way!
How Much Can You Save with PFCU's Home Rebate Program?
Sale Price of Home
|$100,000 || ||$600 |
|$300,000 || |
|$500,000 || |
|$700,000 || |
|$900,000 || |
For example, you can:
- Search and compare the same property listings used by real estate agents.
- Connect with an experienced real estate agent from a pre-approved network of agents, and qualify for a rebate on the purchase/sale price when you use that agent.
- Determine the value of your home.
- Research neighborhood demographics, crime rates and schools.
- Search for a Home ▸
- Find a Real Estate Agent▸
- Earn a Rebate ▸
* Real estate services are provided through our partnership with CU Realty Services, the leader in streamlined home buying and selling for credit union members. If you are a seller, you will receive a discount on your broker/agent's commission. If you are a buyer in a state that permits commission rebates, you will receive a rebate on the commission from your broker/agent, which is credited to you at closing or sent to you after closing. Please note that this benefit is based on your broker/agent's commission, and does not include any commission paid to or earned by the other party's agent/broker. In those states that do not permit rebates, there may be other benefits that can be realized by a buyer. Please ask CU Realty or your credit union for the member benefits available in your state and credit union's CU Realty Program.