Dividends aren't just for savings accounts anymore.
This dividend-bearing checking account gives PFCU members another chance to earn money with us.
Open to members 18 and
older (or 13-17 with a joint owner at a branch).
- Dividends are compounded daily and calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $1,000.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Convenient Locations & Surcharge-Free ATM Network.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, ATM, eDeposit, or at any PFCU branch.
- Members receive FREE monthly statements to ease account balancing. FREE Electronic Statements are also available on Teller Net.
- FREE copies of canceled checks are available on Teller Net.
- The first box of checks is included.
|Min. Opening Deposit |
& Maintenance Fee
- $0 Minimum Opening Deposit Required
- $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance of the account is $1,000 or greater for each day of the month.
Costs and Charges
Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
| Terms ||Dividend rate increases if the minimum daily balance reaches $5,000 and again at $10,000. |
|Dividend Rates ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Open an account