PFCU eDeposit offers the ultimate convenience of depositing your checks via your mobile device or a scanner! Instead of making a trip to a PFCU branch, you can simply deposit checks from your Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or your scanner and deposit them electronically.
- Time-savings from making daily trips to a branch
- Quicker availability of funds
- Reduced risk of check fraud
- More time for yourself
If you already use online banking, PFCU eDeposit is just one more tool to help you save time and money. Simply log on to Teller Net and click on the “eServices” tab, then selected “eDeposit Sign Up.” Complete the consumer application, agree to the terms and conditions and click on “Submit.”
Once you have been approved, you will receive instructions to download the App (based on the type of smartphone) and a temporary password. You can also access PFCU eDeposit using your computer and a flatbed scanner.
Here's how it works:
- Log on to Teller Net, click on the eServices tab and select eDeposit.
- Select the account and enter the check amount.
- Scan the front and back of your check(s). Upload images (front and back) of your endorsed checks and verify that they display properly.
- Verify the transaction details and confirm your deposit. You can print a deposit receipt when you are finished.
In order to use eDeposit from your mobile device, you will need to download PFCU's mobile application onto your phone. The iPhone app can be found in the Apple Store and the Android app is available on Google Play by searching PFCU eDeposit.