FAST TRACK MORTGAGES
If you're paying on your 30-year mortgage loan by making your regular monthly payments, the amount you are paying in interest over the life of the loan can be substantial. A Fast Track loan from PFCU, with a new rate of 3.74% APR,* may help you reduce costs and pay off your loan faster, which will free up money for other things like saving for retirement.
What is a Fast Track Mortgage?
With a Fast Track Mortgage, you can refinance your existing 30-year mortgage to lock in a low rate, reduce your interest expense over the life of the loan, reduce the payoff to 15 years or less, and pay off your loan faster. Unlike a traditional mortgage, a Fast Track Mortgage does not have any related fees including closing costs or appraisal fees and usually involves a quicker approval process.
Save money with a Fast Track Mortgage
PFCU can save you money by reducing the term of your existing mortgage loan to 15 years or less with our Fast Track Mortgage program. With rates as low as 3.74% APR,* no closing costs or appraisal fees,* you can significantly lower your interest expense while paying your loan off sooner.
- Fixed rates as low as 3.74% APR*
- 5 to 15 year terms
- No closing costs or appraisal fees*
- No prepayment penalty
- Refinance only
- Lower rate makes more money available to you
- No rate risk with fixed rate
- Own your home faster
- Save for retirement easier and faster
Refinance Interest Savings Calculator: Use this calculator to see exactly how much interest you could save if you choose to refinance your existing mortgage.
Mortgage Payoff Calculator: Use this calculator to see exactly how much interest you could save if you choose to refinance your existing mortgage.
Not sure if PFCU's Fast Track Mortgage Program is right for you?
Call our Mortgage Department at 215-934-3505 to talk with a PFCU Mortgage Professional. Apply for a Loan
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This is the Credit Union's best rate. Rates and approval may vary depending on each borrower's credit history/eligibility, underwriting criteria and market conditions. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval. The available terms are subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offer and excludes all loans already financed at Philadelphia Federal Credit Union. Fees that PFCU pays on your behalf will be recaptured if the loan is paid off within first three years. For each $10,000 borrowed at 3.74% APR over a term of 60 months, pay approximately $183.01 a month. $25,000 minimum and $250,000 maximum loan amounts. Promotion is valid for 80% loan-to-value up to a 15-year term. Property must be owner-occupied. Loan to be financed must be in first-lien position. We will lend in PA, NJ, DE, MD and FL. Some fees may apply for properties outside Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required. Offer expires April 30, 2017. Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.