Money Market Savings Account
Maximize your investment with a higher-yield savings account
Our Money Market Account allows you to earn the highest possible return on your investment. But unlike a Savings Certificate, funds may be withdrawn without penalty. A Money Market Savings Account is a great alternative to traditional savings, allowing you to earn more interest with no penalties if you maintain a minimum balance. It’s perfect for anyone who has some money they’d like to put aside and grow, while still maintaining access to the funds when necessary. The PFCU Money Market Account offers a low minimum balance of $2,500 and a tiered interest rate.
Account Features, Rates and Terms
Anyone who meets membership requirements.
- Dividends are compounded daily and are calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Withdrawals may be made at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made at any PFCU branch.
- The first box of checks is included.
- Only six (6) withdrawals may be made per month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
- Please refer to our account agreement for full account disclosure.
Costs & Charges
- $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance is $2,500 or greater for each day of the month
- Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
|Dividend rate will increase if the minimum daily balance reaches $2,500, $10,000 and again at $25,000. |
|Dividend Rates ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Costs and Charges
Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
Open an account
Interested in PFCU’s other savings account options? Click here review and compare options.