Money Market Savings
A high-rate alternative to a regular savings account
Our Money Market Account allows you to earn the highest possible return on your investment. But unlike a Savings Certificate, funds may be withdrawn without penalty.
Open an account
Anyone who meets membership requirements.
- Dividends are compounded daily and are calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Withdrawals may be made at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made at any PFCU branch.
- The first box of checks is included.
- Only six (6) withdrawals may be made per month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
- Please refer to our account agreement for full account disclosure.
Costs & Charges
- $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance is $2,500 or greater for each day of the month
- Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
|Dividend rate will increase if the minimum daily balance reaches $2,500, $10,000 and again at $25,000. |
|Dividend Rates ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Costs and Charges
Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.