Banking the New-Fashioned Way
Electronic services have revolutionized the way we work, communicate and do business. At PFCU, the latest in electronic services have made staying on top of your finances simple and nearly fool-proof.
An eStatement from PFCU is an electronic version of your account statement that you can view online at your computer. It is safe, secure and can only be accessed through Teller Net, our online banking system. Sign up today and you’ll receive mouse-click access to your account history, neatly organized and securely presented through Teller Net. You can opt-in for eStatements by following these instructions:
- Log in to your account through Teller Net.
- Hover over “eServices” in the menu and select “eStatements.”
- Place a check in the box labeled “Go Paperless.”
- You’re all set after you click the check box! Please allow up to 30 days for your eStatement enrollment to take effect. After this occurs, you’ll start receiving email notifications that your eStatement is ready each month.
Now you can electronically transfer funds between your PFCU accounts and accounts at other financial institutions with the click of a mouse.
At PFCU, it's easier than ever to sign your loan documents* with eSignatures. There is no need to schedule an appointment or visit a branch. The eSignature process takes the hassle out of loan closing with an e-mail notification that your documents are ready. Simply complete a consent and authentication process to electronically sign your documents and your loan is closed quickly and conveniently!
* Excluding home equity and mortgage loans