Banking the New-Fashioned Way
Electronic services have revolutionized the way we work, communicate and do business. At PFCU, the latest in electronic services have made staying on top of your finances simple and nearly fool-proof.
An eStatement from PFCU is an electronic version of your account statement that you can view online at your computer. It is safe, secure and can only be accessed through Teller Net, our online banking system. Sign up today and you’ll receive mouse-click access to your account history, neatly organized and securely presented through Teller Net, our online banking system. Plus, from February 1 - December 31, 2015 you’ll be eligible to win $100 in our monthly drawing** for all members who opt to receive eStatements.
Now you can electronically transfer funds between your PFCU accounts and accounts at other financial institutions with the click of a mouse.
At PFCU, it's easier than ever to sign your loan documents* with eSignatures. There is no need to schedule an appointment or visit a branch. The eSignature process takes the hassle out of loan closing with an e-mail notification that your documents are ready. Simply complete a consent and authentication process to electronically sign your documents and your loan is closed quickly and conveniently!
* Excluding home equity and mortgage loans
**eSTATEMENTS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- EACH PFCU MEMBER WHO OPTS TO RECEIVE ESTATEMENTS DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY GIVEN 1 (ONE) ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Sponsor: Philadelphia Federal Credit Union ("the Credit Union") is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union's business address is: 12800 Townsend Road, Philadelphia, PA 19154.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begin February 1, 2015 and end on December 31, 2015 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- Eligibility: Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes Entries: Entrants may obtain one Sweepstakes entry form by making a request for an entry form in person at any of the Credit Union's branch locations. See our branch locator for complete branch listing. If an entry form is drawn, but judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, that entry form will be disqualified. No copies or mechanical reproductions accepted. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, or illegible entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawings: Eleven (11) drawings will be held throughout the year with one being held each month. The winner need not be present and will be notified by phone and/or e-mail. The winner's name will be available in the Credit Union newsletter (Moneyline) and on www.pfcu.com. The Grand Prize is a $100 PFCU VISA Gift Card. Please see the "Consumer Disclosure" section below for information regarding your odds of winning.
- Liability/General Rules: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to hold the Credit Union harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize become unavailable for any reason. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize.
- Tax Issues: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winners are responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prizes.
- Publicity Authorization: The winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and shall be held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
- Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries.