Our Suite of Digital Wallets Make It Easy To Shop And Pay
With our Digital Wallets, there is no need to carry your wallet to make purchases anymore. Simply access your PFCU Check Card right from your mobile device.
With PFCU’s suite of digital and mobile wallets, you can use your mobile device to make secure mobile payments quickly and easily. Add your PFCU Check Card to Android Pay™, Apple Pay™, and Samsung Pay™. Digital and mobile wallets offer you the convenience of carrying your PFCU Check Card on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop, making purchases easy and convenient. A “digital wallet” refers to both an electronic device that stores payment information (such as a smartphone) and the program or app used to make the payment.
Learn about all of your options and begin using your digital wallets today!
In the Android Pay app on your device, touch the + sign to add a credit or debit cards to pay using your phone.
- Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on your card and provide additional information as required.
- Accept the terms or service and set your screen lock. (Activating Device Administrator is part of the Android Pay setup process.)
- If requested, follow any additional steps to verify your card.
Get more information about Android Pay
Go to Settings on your Apple device
- Scroll down to Wallet and Apple Pay
- Click Add Credit or Debit card
- Tap Next in the right corner
- You may take a picture of your card or you can tap Enter Card Details Manually on the bottom if the picture feature is not working
- Enter the expiration date and the CVV code found on the back of your card and tap Next in the right corner.
- The Terms and Conditions will appear. Review and tap Agree on the bottom right
- Click Agree again
- An image of your card will appear on the screen along with the name of the financial institution. Tap Next in the right corner.
- You may be required to verify additional information with your financial institution before you can use this card with Apple Pay. Click on the card and the next screen will inform you if you are ready to make purchases or if you have to verify additional information. There will be a link on the next screen with the phone number to call to verify your information. Once this step is completed, you will receive a text message confirming your ability to use Apple Pay with this card.
- You can begin using Apple Pay on your device
Get more information about Apple Pay
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit card or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP).
- Use your finger or a stylus to enter your signature and touch SAVE.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
Get more information about Samsung Pay