Conventional First Mortgage
Let us help you purchase the home of your dreams
There’s never been a better time to finance – or refinance – a home while prices and rates are low. And while some lenders remain skittish about mortgage lending after the subprime mess, PFCU has money to lend.
With competitive interest rates and monthly payments you can afford, we work with you to find a home that fits your needs and budget. A Conventional First Mortgage from PFCU also offers:
- Qualification with as little as 5% down
- Easy payment options
- A consistent contact and personal service
- Great terms and options for Conventional First Mortgages
- Financing in all 50 states
- 10- to 30-year terms (in five-year increments) available on primary residence
- 30-year 5-1 adjustable available on primary residence
- Initial fixed-rate period of five years, then adjusted each anniversary date
- 10- to 20-year terms (in five-year increments). 30-year term available if you plan to retire to the property purchased.
PFCU offers conventional first mortgages in all 50 states. If you are financing outside of our standard lending area of PA, NJ, DE, MD, or FL, please call a Mortgage Professional at 215-934-3505.
Get pre-approved today
If you're just beginning to look for a house or wish to refinance, apply online* now and we may be able to pre-approve you for a mortgage. Not only does it remove one obstacle to negotiations, a pre-approval also helps you narrow down a practical price range.
Call 215-934-3500 or 800-832-PFCU (outside the metropolitan area) to discuss your options and schedule an appointment.
*If you are applying for a pre-approval, purchase or refinance, an application deposit will be collected to cover the cost for the credit reports. This fee will be credited toward closing costs. We will accept your application online even if you are not currently a member. However, all borrowers on the application will be asked to qualify for membership. Prior to your loan closing, you will be asked to open a qualifying account. Residency restrictions apply. Conventional First Mortgages are issued in PA, NJ, DE, MD and FL only. Conventional First Mortgage rates quoted are for our standard programs. Cash out refinance transactions with LTV over 70% will be .75% higher than rates quoted. Paying off a home equity loan is considered cash out.