Protect your income
Many people insure their car and home but forget to insure their most valuable asset: their ability to earn an income. What if you were sick or injured and couldn't work? How long could you go without a paycheck? Where would you go for help?
If you can't work because of a sudden illness or injury, you can still be financially secure with disability insurance protection. Supplemental disability income can help to ease the burden when your paychecks stop. PFCU members enjoy the convenience of purchasing disability insurance from PFCU Insurance Services, LLC, an independent insurance agency owned by your credit union.
Reap the Benefits
Request a Quote
- A monthly benefit you choose, from $400 to $5,000, up to 60% of your income
- Guaranteed renewability to age 70, subject to change in premium by class
- Affordable rates, age banded at issue: 18-49, 50-59, 60-69
- Premiums paid through payroll deduction
- A portable policy
- Coverage for pregnancy if the insured first begins a total disability after the policy has been in force for at least 10 months
- A fast and easy application and underwriting process
- The option to add a rider to your policy
- On-the-job disability rider
- Accidental death and dismemberment rider
Insurance products are not deposits of PFCU and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by the credit union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by the Credit Union need not be purchased from the Credit Union and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member's choice. PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is a subsidiary of the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union. Business conducted with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with the Credit Union.