Focus on recovery, not finances.
An estimated one in two men and one in three women in America will get cancer in their lifetimes.* Although tremendous progress has been made in treating and curing cancer, the costs can be far greater than insurance will cover. If you get cancer, you may very well survive. But, your finances may not. And finances are the last thing anyone wants to worry about when battling cancer.
We offer you the convenience of purchasing cancer insurance from PFCU Insurance Services, LLC, an independent insurance agency owned by your credit union.
- Coverage for cancer and 20 other diseases
- Wellness benefits, including up to $100 for your annual Pap test, PSA, CEA, CA125, as well as a cancer initial diagnosis level benefit rider (up to $2,000)
- Hospitalization-related benefits
- Extended care benefits
- Cancer treatment benefits
- Mammograms (Any insured person sent by their physician will receive the amount paid by their medical insurance to the facility where the mammogram was performed)
Benefits are paid directly to you, on top of your medical coverage. Choose from an individual or family coverage plan. Premiums will be waived after 90 days of disability due to cancer for as long as you're disabled. Request a Quote
Insurance products are not deposits of PFCU and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by the credit union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by the Credit Union need not be purchased from the Credit Union and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member's choice. PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is a subsidiary of the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union. Business conducted with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with the Credit Union.