An affordable way to provide for loved ones after you’re gone
Life insurance helps assure you that money won't be your family's major worry when you're gone. And working with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC, an independent insurance agency owned by your credit union, helps assure you receive the best coverage possible.
You can purchase term and universal life insurance from PFCU Insurance Services, LLC. Term life insurance pays beneficiaries a fixed sum upon the death of the policy-owner. Universal life insurance accumulates cash value and provides a cash death benefit. Universal life insurance can help you plan for financial security in retirement, since you can access the cash value of the policy.
Universal life insurance provides these added benefits:
- Affordable premiums, conveniently deducted from your paycheck
- A portable policy you can keep if you change jobs or retire
- Tax-deferred accumulation of fund value
- Potential for loans and partial withdrawals based on fund value
- Tax-free death benefit to your beneficiary
- Coverage available for your whole family
- Ability to add an optional rider to your policy
- Accidental death benefit
- Waiver of premium
- Children's term rider
- Accelerated death benefit/living benefit
- Long-term care rider
Insurance products are not deposits of PFCU and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by the Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by the Credit Union need not be purchased from the Credit Union and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member's choice. PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is a subsidiary of the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union. Business conducted with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with the Credit Union.