We can help you get the insurance you need.
Having a loan through PFCU requires you to maintain physical damage insurance for the full term of your loan. If you recently received a letter requesting a current copy of your insurance and haven't already responded or asked your agent to respond to us, you can now submit your insurance information online. Here's how it works:
- Simply click here to visit our Secure Insurance Verification web page.
- Submit your insurance information on the secure website.
- We will verify your insurance information.
- We will add the insurance information to your loan.
- We will notify you that we were able to confirm your insurance.
Don't have insurance?
Learn about insurance coverage with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC. We offer a free, no-obligation quote, in just 10 minutes.
Insurance products are not deposits of PFCU and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by the credit union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by the credit union need not be purchased from the credit union and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member's choice. PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is a subsidiary of the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union. Business conducted with PFCU Insurance Services, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with the credit union.