Teller Net: Online Banking
24-hour online banking, free of charge
Our online banking system was upgraded to provide you with a great new online financial resource that’s easier to use, with lots of exciting new tools and helpful new features for managing your money. You can access virtually all of your account information through Teller Net, 24-hours a day, free of charge. Log in to Teller Net from the privacy of your home or anywhere you have an Internet connection and enjoy secure access anytime to your account information.
Features of Teller Net include:
- Mobile Web Banking from the palm of your hand.
- Text Message Banking via simple SMS text messages.
- PFCU eDeposit to deposit checks via scanner or mobile device.
- View your spending activity through FinanceWorks.®
- Direct Connect to link account information to Quicken® or QuickBooks.®
- Verify your account balance and status.
- View your transaction history.
- View cancelled checks as images.
- Download monthly statements.
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to other members’ accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Pay bills and set up eBills through Electronic Bill Payer.
- Change your password.
- Purchase a savings certificate.
- Receive eStatements.
- Conduct eTransfers between accounts at PFCU and elsewhere.
- Set up eAlerts.
- Keeps tabs on your Purchase Rewards points.
Need some assistance?
While Teller Net is easy to use, we have provided some tips and resources to make your experience seamless: