Vacation Club Savings
Make your dream vacation a reality
See also: Holiday Club Savings
Simply add to your account each payday and watch your savings grow. And while you're saving, your deposits are earning dividends. Because the funds are separate from your regular savings account, you’ll be less tempted to spend the money on non-travel expenses.
||Anyone who meets membership requirements
- Withdrawals may be made using Teller Phone, Teller Net or at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, Teller Net and Teller Phone, through the mail or at a branch.
- Dividends are compounded daily and calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
|0.20% Base Rate*
Open a Vacation Club Savings Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Apply online through Teller Net.
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!
* APY = annual percentage yield. Base Rate is a measure of how much interest will be accrued on an annual basis without taking into account compound interest. APY is the same interest rate measure, but accounts for compound interest – a better measure of how much you will actually earn in interest.