Ensure your wishes are followed now and after you’re gone.
A Trust Account is created based on a written agreement to manage property for the benefit of another person.
||In order for a trust to qualify for membership, the trustor opening the account must be eligible for membership.
- May have all share accounts (excluding IRAs, HSAs and Loans), regular savings certificates and an ATM or PFCU Check Card
- Separately insured by NCUA
|Costs and Charges:
||Over-the-counter withdrawal fee of $2 for any withdrawal less than $500
|How to Open:
||Trustee/Trustor must complete a membership card along with a request to open a Trust Account and provide a copy of the Trust Agreement.
||Trustee(s)/Trustor(s) can perform transactions on the account. The Tustee(s)/Trustor(s) must sign all account documentation, including checks, in the representative capacity. For example, Joe Brown, Trustee of the Brown Family Trust.
||% Base Rate*
A trust will not be granted loans and cannot open IRAs.
Open a Trust Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!
* APY = annual percentage yield. Base Rate is a measure of how much interest will be accrued on an annual basis without taking into account compound interest. APY is the same interest rate measure, but accounts for compound interest – a better measure of how much you will actually earn in interest.