Money Market Savings
A high-rate alternative to a regular savings account
Our Money Market Account allows you to earn the highest possible return on your investment. But unlike a Savings Certificate, funds may be withdrawn without penalty.
|Open to: ||Anyone who meets membership requirements. |
|Key Features: || |
- Dividends are compounded daily and are calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Withdrawals may be made using Teller Phone, Teller Net or at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, Teller Net and Teller Phone, through the mail or at a branch.
- A pack of checks (25) is included FREE.
|Restrictions: || |
- Only six (6) withdrawals may be made per month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
- Please refer to our account agreement for full account disclosure.
|Costs and Charges: || |
- $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance is $2,500 or greater for each day of the month
- Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
|Terms: || |
- Dividend rate will increase if the minimum daily balance reaches $2,500, $10,000 and again at $25,000.
| Dividend Rate: ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Open a Money Market Savings Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Apply online through Teller Net.
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!