Holiday Club Savings
Ease the sting of holiday spending.
See also: Vacation Club Savings
The Holiday Savings Club Account lets you save money all year long for holiday shopping. Just make regular deposits throughout the year and watch your savings – and dividends – grow.
||Anyone who meets membership requirements.
- Withdrawals may be made from this account using Teller Phone, Teller Net or at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made to this account by Direct Deposit, Teller Net and Teller Phone, through the mail or at a branch.
- Dividends are compounded daily and are calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
||0.20% Base Rate*
Open a Holiday Club Savings Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Apply online through Teller Net.
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!
* APY = annual percentage yield. Base Rate is a measure of how much interest will be accrued on an annual basis without taking into account compound interest. APY is the same interest rate measure, but accounts for compound interest – a better measure of how much you will actually earn in interest.