Higher Yield Savings
A great rate with even greater flexibility
Higher Yield Savings accounts are very similar to Money Market accounts. You earn the highest possible return on your investment, and funds may be withdrawn at any time. A tiered interest rate structure rewards you with an even better rate when your balance reaches or exceeds $2,000.
|Open to: ||Anyone who meets membership requirements. |
|Key Features: || |
- Withdrawals may be made using Teller Phone, Teller Net or at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, Teller Net and Teller Phone, through the mail or at a branch.
- Dividends are compounded daily and calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $50.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- Funds are not accessible through ATMs.
|Terms: ||The Higher Yield Savings Account earns higher dividends when the balance reaches or exceeds $2,000. |
|Interest Rate: ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Open a Higher Yield Savings Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Apply online through Teller Net.
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!
* APY = Annual percentage yield.