You’ve earned the right to a little something special.
Whether you're working toward retirement or just looking for another earning opportunity, this dividend-bearing checking account gives PFCU senior members more for their money.
|Open to: ||All PFCU members age 50 or better who meet our account verification requirements. |
|Key Features: || |
- Dividends are compounded daily and calculated on the daily balance when the balance reaches or exceeds $500.
- Dividends are paid on the last day of each month.
- The first box of PFCU personal checks is free. Replacement checks can be ordered online.
- FREE retirement and long-range planning consultation (no charge) with PFCU Services, LLC
- Withdrawals may be made using ATMs, Teller Phone, Teller Net or at any PFCU branch.
- Deposits may be made by Direct Deposit, Teller Net and Teller Phone, through the mail, at an ATM or at a branch.
- Members receive FREE monthly statements to ease account balancing. FREE Electronic Statements are also available on Teller Net.
- FREE copies of canceled checks are available on Teller Net.
|Costs and Charges: || |
- Senior Checking has a $5 monthly fee that will be WAIVED if the minimum daily balance of the account is $500 or greater for each day of the month.
- Please refer to our fee schedule for full disclosure of costs and charges.
|Terms: || |
- Dividend rate increases if the minimum daily balance reaches $5,000 and again at $10,000.
|Dividend Rates: ||Please refer to our rates page for full disclosure of account terms and conditions. |
Open a Senior Checking Account
- Visit one of our branches.
- Call 215.934.3500 or 800.832.PFCU (outside the metropolitan area).
- Not a member of PFCU? Sign up now!