We can help you think big
Our business lending team will work with you to customize each loan for your specific needs and goals.
Working Capital Line of Credit
A line of credit may help finance your business' short-term working capital and cash flow needs.
- Access to funds when you need them
- Assistance with managing your seasonal cash flow needs
- Overdraft protection
- Flexible terms and competitive rates
Fixed- or Adjustable-Rate Term Loan
Provide your business with permanent working capital or the ability to purchase equipment or inventory.
- Tailored to your individual business needs
- Fully amortized payments with automatic payments
- Terms from one to seven years available
- Collateral can include a blanket lien on business assets and/or a lien on real estate
- No prepayment penalty
Satisfy your business's temporary capital requirements.
- Terms ranging from 30-90 days
- Interest-only payments until maturity
Customized solutions for your real estate financing needs.
- Available for the purchase, improvement or refinance of a commercial property
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
- Optional automatic payments
- Terms up to 15 years with payments amortized up to 25 years
- Multi-family unit mortgages available for properties with four or more units.
Get started today
Download and review these forms, then contact us to discuss how we can help your business grow.
*Requires the latest version of the free Adobe Reader to view and print.
For more information on our Business Loans, please contact our Business Lending Department
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
12800 Townsend Rd.
Philadelphia, PA 19154