Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions
Quicken for Windows 2010 - 2012 Web Connect to Web Connect
As Philadelphia Federal Credit Union completes its system conversion to Intuit Financial Services, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. You will need your User ID and Password for the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union and Teller Net websites.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
This update is time sensitive and can be completed on or after November 6th.
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu - Search. Search for and select “Backing Up Your Data” and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu - Search. Search for and select “Checking for updates to Quicken” and follow the instructions.
Deactivate Your Account(s) At Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Choose Tools menu - Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
Note: The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services you currently use and version of Quicken.
- Click on the General or General Information tab. Delete the Account Number.
- Delete the name of the Financial Institution. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2 – 7 for each account at Philadelphia Federal Credit Union.
Re-activate Your Account(s) At Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Log in to Philadelphia Federal Credit Union web site at www.pfcu.com.
- Download your transactions to Quicken.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link to an existing account or Use an existing Quicken account and select the matching account in the drop-down menu.
DO NOT select Create a new account or Create a new Quicken account. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken or click the Cancel button.
- Repeat steps 2 – 3 for all of your accounts.
Connect to Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Log in to Philadelphia Federal Credit Union web site at www.pfcu.com. Download your transactions into Quicken.
- Once the transactions are downloaded, accept all transactions into your Quicken account register.
- Repeat this step for each account (such as checking, savings, credit cards, and brokerage) that you use for online banking or investing.
Thank you for making these important changes!