From: 5/3/2014 11:00:00 AM
To: 5/3/2014 1:00:00 PM
Publication date: 1/2/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Street: 2251 Columbia Boulevard
- City: Bloomsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: USA
Want to shred your pre-approved credit card offers, cancelled checks and other confidential documents? Protect yourself from identity theft and do your part to help save the planet at the same time.
Join us for Paper Shredding Day on Saturday, May 3 from 11 AM – 1 PM at our Bloomsburg, PA branch, located at 2251 Columbia Blvd. All documents will be safely shredded on site and then recycled.
To ensure that all of our events run quickly and smoothly, please be sure to adhere to the guidelines. Only paper documents are permitted to be shredded at this event. Stapled and/or paper clipped documents will be accepted. Inappropriate items such as clothing, plastic, prescription bottles and items that can damage the shredder will be refused.
View Larger Map
- Please arrive early, before the truck reaches capacity.
- Limit the number of boxes to three (3) standard-sized.
- Service is for personal and confidential paper only. Non-confidential papers such as magazines or advertisement circulars should be recycled, not shredded!
- We will not accept phone books or other types of paper that can be disposed of in your personal recycling bin.
- We will not accept documents from local businesses.
- Karen Eavis
- Email: CommunityOutreach@pfcu.com
- Phone: 215-934-3500